Miss Dynamite XXII iraq Miss Dynamite XXII iraq

Great graphics, boring humour

Great graphics and animations, but the humour got boring. Use your talent to something alse. I didn't find this funny, sorry.

Keep on.

The Wheel of Life The Wheel of Life

A bit boring, but I liked your grafics

You could have worked some more with this entry. It was a bit short. I missed a plot in the film.

I agree with Erich87, it got a bit depressing.

But I can see you got the touch of an artist, just continue producing, and get known with the great tool flash;-)

Robocop in Double Dragon Robocop in Double Dragon

Quality pixel work

That was great.

It was fun each time robbocop came, and the theme played in the background.

One thing you could fix, the movie starts at once it is loaded, would be better with a play button.

Adolf Hitler: ATWI80D 49 Adolf Hitler: ATWI80D 49

Five persons to make a pic with backgroundmusic

I'm sorry, but that was just to short.

Next time you guys put something on the net, make something longer and a story of somekind would b nice ;)

AfroUnderscoreStud responds:

The storyline is: Hitler was in the Berlin Reform Club with his friends, when they read in a newspaper that it was possible to travel around the world in 80 days. No-one except Adolf believed this, so he made a £20,000 bet that he could do it. Then embarked on his journey. The rest of the story is left for the audience to decide themselves.

Smile Sinner Smile Smile Sinner Smile

Not bad first entry

If everyone had thought like you there wouldn't been so much crap on the NG. The movie was not bad as a first entry. It was cool of you to take the same style all the way. That gives the movie a personal "twist".

Your grafics were good, the movie would probably been better if you varied your angles a bit more. It becomes a bit more 3d for those who view it. Just a little tip.

What you probably should work most with is your story and the length of the movie, it's a bit short.

But anyway, keep on working ;-)

Chaotix66 responds:

Varied camera angles aye, now thats a tip i'll take without hesitation. Thnaks a lot.

littleFoot littleFoot

This isn't just another flash movie, it is art

You have really worked with your grafics. You have a good eye for vector.

I'd like your short and sweet story.

I'm looking forward for more movies from you :)

Rise of the MK: Part 1 Rise of the MK: Part 1

Very funny

I'd liked your timing, it fitted well to the song.

I guess you worked alot with it to make that good timing.

Davedreams Davedreams

Wow, great movie

You really done a great job with this one. It has a very nice flow.

I'd like your "end-to-beginning" thing.

Thanks for this movie :)